Bear Bear Bear Bear

Ha, I saw the Brother reference.

The flash was amazing, it seems almost impossible that you made it in 18 days. I can't wait to see what you come out with next.

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

@moRULEZ1898

How is he trolling? He voiced an honest opinion. No need to get butthurt because someone doesn't agree with you.

Anyway, I enjoyed this one like the others. I still think the first 2 were the best but it's always tough to follow up sequels. Can't wait until next month. 8/10 4/5

KAZAHANA: Merciless KAZAHANA: Merciless

Oh my god

The voice acting is so bad. Everything else was alright, kept me interested once I got over THE HORRIBLE VOICE ACTING, OH MY GOD.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Another great song.

I love all of your songs, they've been entertaining me for at least 3 years now and I can see all the effort you put into them. So I guess I can spare less than a dollar to support wonderful product like this. If you keep making these, I'll keep buying.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Pretty Good

I don't understand how the story progressed at all but I soon realized that it was intensional. I laughed most of the way though and I can;t wait for the next one.

Tekken 6: Freakshow Tekken 6: Freakshow

I couldn't enjoy that at all.

The comedy wasn't in any way funny. That mixed with the abominable voice acting just left a bad taste in my mouth. Animation was 'Eh' but I think you could have done better without such a strong anime influence.

DaestroXII responds:

I grew up with an anime-influence type of drawing background. Can't really do much if you didn't like the style.
Thanks for watching regardless.

Halo: FTS - Tech Trailer Halo: FTS - Tech Trailer

Dude, this is like, good.

This trailer did exactly what trailers should do, make me want to see the actual flash. And about the German(I think.), keep it if it's to your convenience. I'd prefer bad voice acting that I can't understand rather than the kind I do. Looking forward to a good Halo satire in... When it's done. Well fuck that means it's never coming out.

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Amazing.

Hard to believe that this hit #1. At the same time, not really.

The Race! The Race!

Jeez.

You guys are pumping these things out like crazy. Great job as always!

ReynoldDunbarAndTheAlien ReynoldDunbarAndTheAlien

That wasn't...

Funny, clever, entertaining, coherent, and enjoyable. I just didn't understand what was going on. Did his computer lie to him? Is he a xenophile? Before any of this could be explained, the alien blew stuff up. The alien design was pretty ugly too, looked like a moth pokemon thing with eye lasers because the stereotype of all aliens is that they evolved into mega killing machines with beams the temperature of the sun shooting from their eyeballs.

Although I absolutely understand how annoying those kind of people get.

Ying-yong responds: